Wednesday 14 March 2007

House Rules!

Hello, and once again sorry for being away from you for so long

There must be some elections due soon. I can’t really put my finger on it. Must be the increase in junk mail, looking for my vote.
So in order to help out any local politicians, there are a few things you should be aware of. I am not happy with the New Labour led executive at Holyrood, or the New Labour led council. Renfrewshire council are in my opinion the worst local council in Scotland, I mean who in their right minds decides to build bin shelters at the front of properties (see
here… ). Therefore I am open to see who truly deserves my vote.

So dear candidates, I will read your tatty leaflets, but I will review them afterwards on this here blog (and the other one…). I just ask one thing, expect criticism.

No comments: