Tuesday 8 December 2009

Bit of A Blogging Hiatus

Just a quick post to say that I won't be blogging for the next couple of weeks.  There are 2 reasons for this.  Firstly, with Chrismas coming up I will be busy with festive stuff.  That and I will have to move out of my house this week while repairs go on with my damp ceiling!  No Wi-Fi for me for the next week then.

Older readers will be aware that I try and put together my picks of the year.  My top 5 sporting moments of the year will be appearing on Fan With A Laptop during the festive period.  Normally here I would be picking my 5 Television moments of the year.  However, having been busy with other things, and been generaly dissapointed with the standard of Television this year, I have decided to pick my top 5 Television programmes of the decade.  I will also try and pick my 5 albums of the decade, if I can decide which ones to pick (and no Amy Winehouse won't be appearing).

1 comment:

subrosa said...

Enjoy the break if you can. Hope all goes well and look forward to seeing you after your Hogmanay hangover.:)